The COVID-19 pandemic underlined the risk to global trade and the importance of digitization to ensure business continuity and improve the resilience of the maritime gateways and associated logistical chains; The pandemic painfully demonstrated the heterogeneous landscape that currently exists across ports worldwide in terms of digitization; While some have developed into full-fledged “smart” ports, many others have barely grasped the essentials; and… Read More
- New global ISO-standard for ship-shore data exchange
- Now Available Online – IAPH Webinar from 17 Feb 2021 – The future for ship-shore community data sharing – a public highway or individual toll roads?
- Meet Leading Entrepreneurs and Maritime Street at TechTour Future21 between the 24 – 26 March 2021, ONLINE
- HudsonAnalytix and Maritime Street Team Up to Advise on Secure Maritime Trade and Logistics Digitalization
- IAPH World Bank Webinar Accelerating Digitalization Held Successfully