Ports and cities are historically strongly linked to deliver prosperity, power, and progress. But relationships between the two have, in many cases, become strained over time as increasing urban populations and growing maritime trade create environmental and societal challenges. We have yet to address many of the challenges resulting from the fourth industrial revolution, which we are currently experiencing. Pascal Ollivier, president of Maritime Street, talks about what the next wave of port ecosystems will look like and comments on what developments for ports lie ahead. Read the full article at Dredging and Port Construction.
- New global ISO-standard for ship-shore data exchange
- Now Available Online – IAPH Webinar from 17 Feb 2021 – The future for ship-shore community data sharing – a public highway or individual toll roads?
- Meet Leading Entrepreneurs and Maritime Street at TechTour Future21 between the 24 – 26 March 2021, ONLINE
- HudsonAnalytix and Maritime Street Team Up to Advise on Secure Maritime Trade and Logistics Digitalization
- IAPH World Bank Webinar Accelerating Digitalization Held Successfully