Joint IAPH/World Bank webinar entitled “Accelerating Digitalization: Critical Actions to Strengthen the Resilience of the Maritime Supply Chain” was held on 21 January successfully on 21 January, launching two documents promoting port digitization, where Maritime Street’s Pascal Olivier and other speakers, discussed the importance of more consistent digital collaboration across the maritime industry.
- New global ISO-standard for ship-shore data exchange
- Now Available Online – IAPH Webinar from 17 Feb 2021 – The future for ship-shore community data sharing – a public highway or individual toll roads?
- Meet Leading Entrepreneurs and Maritime Street at TechTour Future21 between the 24 – 26 March 2021, ONLINE
- HudsonAnalytix and Maritime Street Team Up to Advise on Secure Maritime Trade and Logistics Digitalization
- IAPH World Bank Webinar Accelerating Digitalization Held Successfully