Ports and terminals are at the centre of the digitalisation process in the container shipping industry, as one of the integral parts of the supply chain. The improvements in their operational efficiency, the increase in their security and safety and the enhancement of the connection between their digital tools with shipping lines’ technology systems have been at the forefront in the digital transition of the industry.
- New global ISO-standard for ship-shore data exchange
- Now Available Online – IAPH Webinar from 17 Feb 2021 – The future for ship-shore community data sharing – a public highway or individual toll roads?
- Meet Leading Entrepreneurs and Maritime Street at TechTour Future21 between the 24 – 26 March 2021, ONLINE
- HudsonAnalytix and Maritime Street Team Up to Advise on Secure Maritime Trade and Logistics Digitalization
- IAPH World Bank Webinar Accelerating Digitalization Held Successfully